How To Make Egg Curry Recipe:
Eggs - 5
Onions - 2 big,cut into small pieces
Tomato - 2 medium,cut into small pieces
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Green chillies - 5 ,slit lengthwise
Curry leaves - few
Ginger garlic paste - 1 Tbsp
Red chili powdwer - 1 Tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Coriandar powder -1/2 tsp
Oil - 4 Tbsp
Salt - to taste
* Take a pan and pour oil.
* Heat the oil and add mustard and cumin seeds.
* Let the mustard seeds splutter.
* Add green chillies,curry leaves.
* Add the onions,saute them little bit.
* Add little salt and turmeric.
* Fry until they are little brown.
* Add ginger garlic paste and fry it.
* Then add tomatoes and cook it on a medium flame until the oil starts separating out.
* Add remaining salt, chilli powder and coriander powder...cook them also.
* Poke the boiled eggs with fork or slightly slit vertically on four sides,with a knife and add them to the prepared gravy.
* Add little water ,mix everything and cover it with the lid.
* Cook it another 10 min.
* Add fresh cilantro, & switch off the stove. Set aside for 20 min so that eggs can imbibe the rich curry flavors.
Now Andhra's favorite egg curry is ready to serve!