Prawns With Black Beans Recipe:
2 cups raw prawns
1 tbsp thinly sliced red capsicum
1 tbsp thinly sliced green capsicum
1 tsp finely chopped garlic
1 tsp finely chopped ginger
2 spring onion, cut into thin strips
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp black beans
1 tbsp oil
* Cut the top of shell of prawns and wash the prawns.
* Wash the black beans, and chop it finely.
* Put the prawns in the dish.
* Mix all the remaining ingredients except oil.
* Pour the mixture over the prawns.
* Top it with oil.
* Cover and steam for 10 minutes.
* Serve hot with rice.
Preparation Time: 45 minutes